Flies are of different kinds. Homeowners are very much familiar with pest flies such as house fly and fruit flies. These two species of flies keep on distracting people around them. Their life span may be short, but they reproduce quickly. Their quick reproduction makes it uncontrollable. An average housefly has a one-month life span. However, they reproduce the whole year-round.
Houseflies are everywhere. They usually live where people live. They lay eggs anywhere, such as on garbage, animal manure, and rotting wastes. The diseases that these houseflies can bring to people are dangerous. Therefore, we should get rid of it as early as we can.
Common FAQ’s About How Long Flies Live
1.What is the lifespan of a fly?
2.Crane fly lifespan?
4.Average lifespan of a fruit fly?
5.Lifespan of a Venus fly trap?
How Can We Get Rid of These Pest Flies in a Natural Way?
There are many ways on how to control these pests, at least. There are initial ways at home where prevention of houseflies coming to our houses can be done. One is by doing simple repairs on the windows, doors, or any opening areas in the house. Cleaning the trash and disposing of garbage properly will also help a lot in getting rid of these pests.
Here are the common ways on how to get rid of flies at home:
- Herbs and Flowers – These can be planted outside of your house or in your garden to keep flies away from your residential area. Flowers and herbs that can repel unwanted flies include marigold, basil, lavender, catnip, and bay leaves.
- Dish Soap and Vinegar – A combination of dish soap and vinegar can help homeowners trap flies. To maximize these home remedies, simply combine a few drops of dish soap and an apple cider vinegar in a tall container. Then, cover it with plastic wrap. Flies will be enticed to the vinegar in the container and will enter through the tiny holes.
- Water and Cayenne Pepper – This can help in repelling houseflies. Just combine the cayenne pepper with water and then spray around the area to get rid of flies.
- Venus Flytrap – This is a carnivorous plant that often eats flies and other insects. If homeowners have this at home, this plant will naturally eat flies. Therefore, they don’t need to worry about the flies flying inside or outside their residential area.
In addition, conducting regular cleaning in all parts of the house, especially those sinks and other breeding places, will also help in controlling houseflies to stay in the house. However, doing these house remedies may not be enough. Special treatment in getting rid of these flies should be done.
How to Eliminate Flies More Effectively?
Home remedies may not be enough to get rid of flies at home. If we want to control these pests fast and get rid of them permanently, try the services of our company which can deal with these files easily.
Here are the type services of our company every homeowner shouldn’t miss to ignore:
- Fumigation – This type of service is designed to control pests that attack commodities and stored goods. Our company is filled with experts who know how to maximize the treatment technique for flies or insect removal.
- Fumigants – Our company uses two types of fumigants – Phosphine gas and methyl bromide. Both are effective for getting rid of flies in the home areas.
- Home Protection Program – Our company aims to protect our clientele’s homes from household pests. We simply provide them a regularly scheduled service through the help of our professional service technicians and highly trained.
- Educational Talk Program – Our company values our employees. Therefore, we ensure that we create pest awareness among our staff. Fundamental pest knowledge allows our staff to recognize possible breeding grounds in the home areas for proactive solutions.
- All-Inclusive Pest Recommendations – Our company knows the need to get rid of flies at home. We truly provide solutions and recommendations to our clientele, especially those who are not familiar with pest control techniques and solutions.
Knowing how long do flies live on average is also one way of preventing and solving this concern. Through the help of experts and pest control companies, it is expected that homeowners can easily get rid of these flies.
How to Find the Best Pest Control Company?
Getting rid of flies naturally may seem so easy. However, if homeowners don’t know how to do it, the situation may get worse. So, the best solution is to look for an ideal pest control company.
Our company stands out among the rest when it comes to pest control companies. We are designed to help our clientele in our own and unique ways. With us, you are certain that you will get the following benefits:
- Quality Pest Control Services – Our company aims to meet the expectations of our clientele. Before making any decisions, we ensure that our team of experts will visit your place. We also provide immediate solutions based on your major concerns.
- Affordable Deals – We ensure that our services will match the needs and budgets of our clientele. Upon visiting your place, we provide free estimates and discuss possible deals.
- Trained Staff – Meeting the needs of clienteles will never be achieved without the help of our trained personnel. That’s why we ensure that we conduct training and seminars for updating and professional development.
Our company has been in the industry for a couple of years. With our wide experiences, we are familiar with the modern and updated pest removal techniques. We also use exceptional devices to finish our work on time.
Dealing with pest control companies is an excellent way to get rid of flies at home. Whether you have a small or huge house, it is best to find an immediate solution before it’s too late.
Do you find it hard to get rid of flies at home? Can’t determine how long do flies live on average? Then, asking for help from a pest control company is a huge step. Contact the nearest pest control company in your local area to solve your problems now. Get in touch with us and be surprised at how we provide solutions to your major insect problems!
Synergy² Pest Control Jackson MS
Feel free to read more about us and decide if Synergy² is the right company for you. We have over 350 Five-Star Google reviews for pest control service in the Jackson metro area (Jackson/Madison/Brandon/Ridgeland). Check out our newest location reviews for pest control service in Jackson, MS here at Synergy² Jackson Pest Control!